GCBC - President Eyring

General Conference Book Club
President Henry B. Eyring
"A Witness"

I loved that President Eyring started by saying his was a message of encouragement.  (Find the talk here.)  I appreciate being encouraged; I already know my faults. And I have a testimony that the Book of Mormon really does help us draw closer to God.  It can help us remember what we need to do.  After all, it was while reading the Book of Mormon this morning that I was motivated to move "do the General Conference Book Club comments" from the bottom of my to-do list to the top.

I appreciated the reminder of promises we've made - to be charitable, to become witnesses of God, and to endure.  I liked his promise that the "Book of Mormon directs us upward on the path to eternal life."  It really does.  And that's why it's so important to not just drink from its pages daily, but to follow through on the impressions we're given as we do.

Comments

Popular Posts