Advent 17

Have you ever wished you could be baptized again and start over fresh? When we repent of our sins and partake of the sacrament worthily, we renew our covenants (actually, make them anew) and are clean.

“Jesus commanded his disciples that they should bring forth some bread and wine . . . 

“And . . . he took of the bread and brake and blessed it. . .

“And when the multitude had eaten and were filled, he said . . .

“This shall ye do in remembrance of my body, which I have shown unto you. And it shall be a testimony unto the Father that ye do always remember me. And if ye do always remember me ye shall have my Spirit to be with you.” (3 Nephi 18:1, 3, 5, 7, 9-11)

As you partake of the sacrament, make a special effort to think about the Savior.

“While of These Emblems We Partake”

Comments

Popular Posts