Favorite Phrases

Doctrine & Covanants 45

Here are some of the phrases that I like:

vs. 32 - "My disciples shall stand in holy places, and shall not be moved."
vs. 35 - "Be not troubled."
vs. 44 - "They shall look for me, and they shall see me in the clouds of heaven, clothed with power and great glory; with all the holy angels; and he that watches not for me shall be cut off."
vs. 49 - "They that have laughed shall see their folly."
vs. 55 - "Satan shall be bound" because no one will let him in their hearts.
vs. 58 - "Their children shall grow up."
vs. 62 - "Great things await you."
vs. 66 - "The New Jerusalem, a land of peace, a city of regufe, a place of safety for the saints."

And one thought, from verse 70: The wicked are really afraid of the righteous. They know it takes great strength to go against the majority and so they are envious of others' convictions.

Comments

Popular Posts