Gratitude Day Thirteen


Mosiah 2:20-21
"I say unto you, my brethren, that if you should render all the thanks and praise which your whole soul has power to possess, to that God who has created you, and has kept and preserved you, and has caused that ye should rejoice, and has granted that ye should live in peace one with another – I say unto you that if ye should serve him who has created you from the beginning, and is preserving you from day to day, by lending you breath, that ye may live and move and do according to your own will, and even supporting you from one moment to another – I say, if ye should serve him with all your whole souls yet ye would be unprofitable servants."

This has always been a concept that's intrigued me. No matter how much gratitude I may express, I'm always behind. You'd think that would be a discouraging thought, but it really isn't. It just helps me realize how greatly blessed I've been, and encourages me to keep noticing and doing the little things. November's a great month recognize this and put it into practice.


Comments

Popular Posts