Gratitude Day Twenty-One

Alma 24:7-8
"Now, these are the words which he said unto the people concerning the matter: I thank my God, my beloved people, that our great God has in goodness sent these our brethren, the Nephites, unto us to preach unto us, and to convince us of the traditions of our wicked fathers. And behold, I thank my great God that he has given us a portion of his Spirit to soften our hearts, that we have opened a correspondence with these brethren, the Nephites."


We're currently "between missionaries" in our family, but I am extremely grateful that our four older boys all served missions, and that the youngest is diligently preparing to go next summer. I'm also grateful for the missionaries who introduced my great-great grandparents to the church, and for all that are serving right now so that other families may feel the joy of the gospel in their lives. Missionaries are wonderful!

Comments

Popular Posts