Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

A couple of years ago I shared some of our favorite nativities during the month of December. The past couple of years, I decided to highlight some Christ-like attributes. Maybe next year I'll combine the two. We'll see. One of the reasons I display nativity sets is to remind me to strive to increase these characteristics of our Savior in my own life. Maybe I should leave at least one out the entire year. What do you think?

Although not linked to specific individuals - because we all should be working on developing all of these qualities - here's the list we've reviewed. Selecting one or two to add to a New Year's Resolution list would be a great idea. Which should I choose?

1
Courage
Purity
2
Faith
Trust
3
Resourcefulness
Joy
4
Submissiveness
Respect
5
Tenacity
Patience
6
Diligence
Kindness
7
Generosity
Hope
8
Devotion
Peace
9
Perseverance
Forgiveness
10
Reverence
Wisdom
11
Cooperation
Obedience
12
Prudence
Enthusiasm
13
Serenity
Creativity
14
Graciousness
Compassion
15
Faithfulness
Gratitude
16
Charity
Gentleness
17
Knowledge
Encouragement
18
Sincerity
Sacrifice
19
Reliability
Humility
20
Steadfastness
Organization
21
Appreciation
Faithfulness
22
Contentment
Virtue
23
Nobility
Determination
24
Dependability
Leadership

However, because I like looking at pictures of my kids and grandkids, and because I started preparing this to post LAST Christmas Day, here are the attributes linked to the individuals.

Leadership, Loyalty, Enthusiasm, Forgiveness, Patience
Determination, Organization, Obedience, Peace, Hope, Respect, Nobility
Integrity, Virtue, Intelligence, Kindness, Trust
Encouragement, Sacrifice, Joy
Humility, Gentleness, Purity
Compassion, Creativity

Best wishes for an absolutely wonderful Christmas, 
and a prosperous new year!

Comments

Popular Posts