Advent 22

As the holidays get busier and busier, we become involved in so many things – running errands, attending parties, buying presents,, choosing wrapping paper and ribbons. It’s easy to become focused on material things. Instead, let’s remember where our lives ought to be centered.


“I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger, and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” (John 6:35)

“I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.” (John 10:14)

“I am the resurrection,, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.” (John 11:25)

“I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness.” (John 8:12)

Go look at Christmas lights and think about where all light really comes from.

“The Lord is My Shepherd”

Comments

Popular Posts